Monday, August 1, 2011

You're gunna be mad at me!

Oh you guys, I'm so very sorry to tell you that I (actually it was the lady at the quilt shop, but don't tell anyone) found 2....YES TWO.....mistakes on this pattern:

Confetti Squares

So, if you bought one from me, please get it out right now so you can fix it.  On the bottom of the first page, last sentence #4 should read 44- 2 3/4 pieces.....NOT FOUR 2 3/4 pieces and the first sentence on the reverse side should say, "Note that the 11-6 1/2 red squares and (22) -6 1/2 white squares (NOT 11- 6 1/2 white squares).  I'm so very sorry!

On a brighter note, I finished the mug rug that everyone asked that I do and I had such a ball yesterday doing it.  I didn't realize how much I missed applique until I started and was (again) in my own little world.  I didn't make up a haiku to go with it (as are the rules of the swap), but let some of my Flickr friends have their hand at it.  Click on the picture to take you right to Flickr to read some of them.  We have a very clever bunch!

Mug Rug or Mini Wall Hanging

Last, but not least, my Toby got a bath yesterday (and had his ears cleaned for the first time without incident, I'll have you know!)  What a sweet and wonderful puppy he has been (except for this housebreaking thing....UGH!!)

Toby 15 weeks

Have a fun week, my friends!!  Stay cool!

18 comments:

Jan Maree said...

And once again, I LOVE YOUR WORK - just fantastic. I think it is the humour I love the most about it! Keep up the applique PLEASE!!!!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

The mug rug is sooooo cute!! Your work is amazing.
Toby is an adorable fluff ball :)

matate10 said...

Love the mug rug!! Sooo glad Toby is being such a good boy with the grooming. You deserve the good boy. The house training will get there. He's still a baby you know.

Nancy Bowron said...

Toby is so fluffy and adorable! What doggie shampoo do you use? I've tried 3 and can't get my bichon/shih tzu to be as fluffy as when she returns from the groomer!

Wendy said...

Sorry you had problems with your pattern.....your mug rug turned out awesome! I knew it would......

Sara said...

The mug rug will get noticed;) ;P

Puppy house training seems to take forever!!

I read your email about the OH Joy pattern and wow--you are very close to my MIL and FIL in proximity. It is a small world isn't it:):)

Kimberly said...

Love, love, LOVE the mug rug!

Terri said...

Love the mug rug! My hiku
Sun
See
Sandy

Sparky said...

Ohhhh my love those bottoms...and the bottom on the floor...you know that nice furry one...priceless...you are having sew much fun aren't you...
talking to your pup...x

Thearica said...

People shouldn't waste time being mad at others for mistakes. We are all human.

I received the Color Play pattern in yesterdays mail and am anxious to make the quilt! May do the top today! :)

Rachaeldaisy said...

That mug rug is awesome! It would round out a bottomless cup of coffee nicely. Toby is such a fluffball of cuteness!

pinsandneedles said...

Pattern all fixed! Thanks for the heads up. Just love this mug rug and all your creative work! She is one confident lady!

Butterfly said...

Oh how I love your blog. Found it tonight and I just love your use of color, your patterns are so fresh and modern and your applique is wonderful.

Leona

Anonymous said...

You have good points there, so I always visit your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
rachats credit www.rachatdecredit.net

Anonymous said...

Love your work, love your blog. Love Toby. BTW, what kind of dog is Toby? I see you did a lot of research but they all kind of look alike to me.....lol...

Susan

Rettabug said...

How sweet Mr. Toby looks, all fresh & clean, Carol. I'm so glad he is easier to manage than your last dog. He sure is good company for you.

LOVE the backside view of the beachy mug rug! She looks like ME! LOL

Hugs,
Rett

Vivian said...

Thanks for noting the pattern corrections!

Is it my imagination or has Toby grown quite a bit since you got him? What a fluffy puff - he looks like he'd be as good as a quilt to snuggle with!

Wendy said...

where do you get your patterns printed? can you share....