Saturday, August 16, 2014

Not much this week!

Not a lot going on here last week.  I sent out a few envelopes:






And I got a delivery from Amazon (shame on me!)  


And I read a few books:

TAKE ME WITH YOU                            by                      Catherine Ryan Hyde
SOMEONE ELSE'S LOVE STORY       by                       Joshilyn Jackson
ALL WE HAD      Debut                           by                      Annie Weatherwax
SMALL BLESSINGS  Debut                    by                      Martha Woodroof

Out of the 4, the 1st one (Take Me With You) was by far the best and was softcover to boot. ….(see above.)  I am almost done with the 4th on the list and I'm liking that too, but not as much as #1.  Out of the Amazon delivery, hubby read the "100 Year Old Man Who Climbed out of a Window and Disappeared" and I heard him laughing from the adjoining room while he was reading it so I think he enjoyed it.  It's still in my "to-read" stack.  Seems that since "A Man Called Ove" I am looking for something as good.  I will let you know.

So, that's it for the week.  Uneventful, but at my age, uneventful is good!  Have a great next week my friends and enjoy yourself!

2 comments:

Annie said...

This week's envelopes have such adorable, fun characters on them! Happy reading! I just finished reading I Am The Messenger.

Createology said...

Oh that giraffe driving the turtle is way too cute. Lovely Creative Week to you...