Friday, June 12, 2015

Let the games begin…...

Well, guess who showed up here yesterday afternoon?  Yup…my contractor lady….AND….she went right to work, as you can tell!!  This should be fun!  (?????)  I think it's going to be a L O N G 2 1/2 weeks (if not longer).  Too bad I'm going to have to look at open cupboards……oh well!


Maybe I should stand on the other side of the island.  This view is much nicer!!  Too bad it is overcast and rainy this morning.  You should see how pretty this view is when the sun is pouring in those windows.


Naturally, I sent out books to my sweeties this week again…….one of these days, I need to work on envelopes.  I'm running low.





And, believe it or not, I did finish a book last week.  (Don't fall over!!)  It was pretty good too!

THE TELLER                           by                          Jonathan Stone

So that's it for this week.  I'm working on sock #2 for the 2nd pair.  Hopefully, I can finish it this weekend.  Slow…but sure!!  Be well, and enjoy your week.  Do something fun for yourself!

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I do not envy you the next few weeks, but you will love it when it is done.

Your artwork is always so wonderful. Love the graduate!

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellyn said...

can't wait to see your finished kitchen! It's going to be so awesome!

kiwikid said...

Good luck with the kitchen renovations....hope it all goes smoothly. Our flooring goes down tomorrow and then we are nearly finished!!!! Yay!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Createology said...

This is very exciting to get your kitchen updated. The time will go by quickly and you will be so happy in the end. Super fun envelopes again this week. Creative Bliss and June JOY...

Karen said...

I just read two good books, "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed and "The boys in the Boat". Have you read them?
Sewgentle