Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I "get it" now!!!

It just occurred to me that I have it all wrong.  From what I've been reading, you're supposed to post a new pic to Flickr and your blog at the same time so that the pic gets the full effect.  E-gads, where have I been?  I told you that I'm not very good at this blogging business....but it takes months for me to figure that out????  Oh well, I'll try to do better in the future.  Today though, you're going to have to put up with something that Flickr has had for a few days.  So sorry!!  I hope to make it up to you by maybe a nice giveaway next time.  Would that do it??  

Anyway, I did the quilt along thing with Quilt Dad for round 3 here,  but I was late in posting because I had to wait to get this back from the quilters.  I sure wish my quilter was faster.  Don't they know that it makes me seem like a slacker?  Anyway, the quilt along was a blast and John's instructions were wonderful!!!  Oh well, here it is:

Just a Little Wonky

It was so fun to make and I used all this crazy fabric which sort of reminded me of Halloween prints. (Maybe because they were purples and lime greens, huh?) I do adore all the white though. Here is the back:

The Wonky Back

And finally, I do have to show off the quilting. I think they call the pattern, Loop De Loop:

Wonky Close-up

Boy they do a good job! My husband even liked this one. Go figure that!! So....like I said, next time I'll post something totally different here and at Flickr at the same time and it'll probably be a giveaway so come back soon. Okay??

5 comments:

Jenny said...

what a fun quilt! I thought quilt dad's instructions were great too...although i didn't follow along...where does the time go??

Jen said...

You are too funny Carol! I think I'm going to have to put a reservation in for you tomorrow so that you can always have a quilt on deck!! =) The quilt is just awesome!

Brenda said...

lovely quilts, fun fabrics. I'm new to your blog and I'm liking what I see.

Amelia said...

Oh I love the back art!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very Lovely quilt. I love all the bright colors!