Friday, October 29, 2010

It's not a wonder......

When your stuff looks like this......

The dining room table

And this.........

The dining room table

It's not a wonder that I'm not sewing but doing this..........instead.

I thought I'd catch up on some Christmas cookie baking before the next swap starts.. After all, I freeze them all anyway.

Something exciting did happen today though.........by mistake, after owning my camera for 5 years (and obviously never reading the instruction manual) I found a Macro setting completely by accident. I thought my camera didn't have one. Duh!

Cookies 2010

Just think of all the neat sneak peeks I'll be able to show now.........how cool will that be?

9 comments:

Poppyprint said...

And I thought I was a procrastinator. I love to bake cookies when I should be tidying something else! Sadly, mine never make it to the freezer with two cookie monsters in the house.

beth said...

the cookies look good. ;)

Ellie Inspired said...

ha! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has a dining room table that looks like that. You eased my guilt immensely!! Yummy cookies!

Anonymous said...

oh. my.! I could just reach into my computer screen and snag one of these jewels. I am afraid that if they did make it to the freezer, then one by one they would creep out and pop into my mouth waaaay before Christmas.

oh btw Blogger's Quilt Festival going on....you gotta go do a post for it cuz that's how I found your Christmas tree skirt/pattern.

Rettabug said...

Holy crimoli...you weren't kidding when you said the dining room table was COVERED!! and the kitchen one, too! Yikes!

Your cookies look amazing! Would love to taste one right now.

What are you doing with Pop Rocks, Butter rum & Dots candies?????? Just being nosy. ;-)

Judi said...

Wow! I never knew there was that type of setting. I'm getting a new camera for Christmas as I broke my old one. Happy baking!

Klaudia said...

wow...!
Das schaut sehr, sehr lecker aus!;-)
LG from Germany,
Klaudia

Andie Johnson said...

I read blogs when I'm avoiding the bomb-just-went-off look in my sewing studio.

You are crazy talented!! I just found your blog on Sew Katie Did - you have great stuff here!

Dianne said...

So glad I am not the only one with a table in my house that looks like a quilt shop exploded! Thanks for the guilt relief!!