Friday, October 15, 2010

Whatcha think?

I guess this will be a new pattern for 2011. It was kind of a surprise to me too considering that only a week ago I knew nothing about it. Just shows how fast stuff can happen. LOL One day I'm minding my own business in a quilt shop and the next week I have a whole new pattern designed and sewn up. Eikes, sometimes I even surprise myself.

Julie (the owner of my LQS) saw her finished tree skirt today and loved it so everything has been submitted to my fabulous graphic artist for his expertise in designing a pattern cover. (I still think it would make a marvelous New Years Eve table cloth though so I included instructions on how to do that too!) How fun, huh?


6 comments:

Poppyprint said...

It's totally cool and spacey - a very modern and fun tree skirt, Carol!

Millie said...

Actually, I think it's pretty fabulous. My sister has tons of ornaments all those colors on her Christmas tree every year.

Helen said...

Lurvvvvvvve it! Lurve, lurve, lurve it! We have lots of lime green and hot pink baubles on our tree too, amongst the homemade and school made stuff from the girls!

Michele said...

Groovy and modern! I love it!

felicity said...

This, I love. LOVE.

Sewconsult said...

I have another suggestion for its use. What about placing it around a cake stand. It would be great for any kind of celebration. It looks so festive that it just says, "Happy Birthday" or "Congratulations".
Beckie in Brentwood, TN