Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jumpin' the Gun

My friends used to tell me that I lived 6 months in the future and I guess that hasn't changed much. It's just that sometimes I'm just so overwhelmed with the goofy swaps that I sign up for that I don't know if I'm coming or going! I actually had to write them all down with the due dates last month lest I should forget something and then be on someone's "BAD" list. Heaven forbid that should happen!!! And be blackballed...........e-gads!!!

Well, partners aren't even assigned yet, but yesterday I made my fabric postcards for that swap (which is due....."sheeplishly".......November 30th) Yeah, yeah, okay.....I jumped the gun a bit, but now they're done and I can hold on to them. (I already have the 64 cents stamps on them too!!)

Funky tree

Holly

Cute Dog

I know, I know....kind of plain, although I do like the dog. I mustn't have been too creative yesterday. And who knows, now that they're done, I have time and could, possibly, come up with some that are better now that the pressure is off.

I also got another mug rug package the other day from "felicityquilts". She sure sent the stuff along. I was cheap with mine.......two only got tiny sample packages of coffee, and my main person got a gift certificate to Starbucks along with her mug rug. Call me cheap!

What I got......

Did you check out all that stuff? Even a package of high heeled buttons.....LOL!

Today, I'm designing another project and I just might have to get some new fabric to make it perfect. Awwww, now wouldn't that be a shame???!!! :D

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Those post cards are adorable. I've never made one but I might just have to give them a try.

Wendy said...

I don't think your postcards are too plain, they're lovely. Did you hand or machine applique them? I'm thinking Christmas cards...

Poppyprint said...

Great postcards! You are ahead of your time, hehe.

BahamaDawn said...

santa doggie is just too cute for words!

trudys_person said...

Oh neat! I saw Felicity start this mug rug at Krista's one-day retreat! Nice to see the final result!