Wednesday, November 7, 2012

They're multiplying!

Before I tell you what's multiplying, I want to introduce you to "Lady #26.......only I can't tell you her name, or anything about her because she is a Christmas gift and the giver bets that the recipient won't recognize herself anyway.  Let's hope!  So, for now, she'll only be known as "Pretty lady #26".

Lady #26

Lady #26 pretty eyes

Lady #26 - nameless until after Christmas

If I remember, I'll post her real picture after the holidays.

Now to show you what's multiplying.  Remember the picture of the Christmas mice in my last post?  Well, I REALLY couldn't stop making them because I made some more:

Just like typical mice - they're multiplying.

I think I have enough now..........I hope!  I really loved making them though and since many of you asked about the pattern, I contacted the shop where I bought it and they gave me a direct link just for you if you want to purchase one.

http://material-matters.com/three-blind-mice-figtree.aspx

I hope you have as much fun making yours.  I think they'll be great little hostess gifts for the holidays!


1 comment:

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

omgosh....love the meeses...they just brought back such a happy memory - years ago living in Maine and starting to 'craft' - my bff made mice very similar to these...I haven't thought about that in ages...thanks!