Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 Carrots

No doll quilt yet!  BUT.....I did hear from my swap mama that it would be late, so there is hope!
Until then, I wanted to show you the 6-12" mini that I did send to my partner for that swap.  I like this one so much better.
"9 Carrots"
I don't think I'm spoiling the surprise because I'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog. Besides, her bunny is outlined in black and looks just a wee bit different.
On another note, I have heard from my graphic artist (and he is really GOOD, ladies) and the tree skirt pattern is coming along wonderfully! I'm thinking that it should be done and ready at least by the end of the month. I can't wait to show you!! It is so cool if I do say so myself!

8 comments:

Béa said...

Really adorable !!! Hugs from France

Rettabug said...

This has so much personality, Carol...she is going to 3 ♥ ♥ it!! I do!

Your creative mind continues to astound & amaze me, seriously. I'm in awe of your talents, truly.

Hugs,
Rett

Hope your swap quilt arrives soon!

Susan said...

He's hippity-hoppity cute! LOVE the carrots that he's peering at, that just makes this perfect! Good going, Carol! Another fine piece.

Poppyprint said...

Oh! So cute!!! There have been some really good 'late' DQ's in the photo pool, so let's hope you are going to get a really great one that was well worth the wait.

That's great news about the tree skirt pattern, cos I would really like one!

BahamaDawn said...

this is ADORABLE!!!!!! i love how your quilts tell a story to me!

Jen said...

I got to see this in person and it's awesome ladies!!!!

Amanda Jean said...

that's really really cute! i love the 9 carrots. :)

Yvonne said...

I'm impressed. I love how you picked up the idea from a printed napkin then went wih it. Very cute!