Friday, June 18, 2010

Not Done Yetz

I told you I was possessed! Here are a few more.....

Striped Pincushions

Hugs and Kisses Pincushions

Carnival Pincushions

Linen Pincushions

Pincushion Color Wheel

Graphic Pincushion

Peas and Carrots Pincushions

And one of my favorites:

Pincushion or Paperweight???

I think I did a pretty good job of staging that last one, huh? Well, I'm almost done. Just one more to go (although I have said that before.) Maybe I should make them until I run out of the crushed walnut shells. I do LOVE that stuff!!! It makes the pincushions feel soooo good! And they smell yummy too!

I am shirking my duties for DQS though. (Doll Swap #9 for all you "not in the know".) I'll put a link up next time. I have ideas swimming in my head for that swap too! E-gads, I told you I was going to be a busy girl!!! I wasn't kidding!

9 comments:

beth said...

Oh my! pincushions and more!! They are ALL super cute! Did you make enough for all your followers? ;)

Poppyprint said...

Hey, that is WAY more than 'a few'!!! I do love that last one as well. They are all fabulous, Carol!

Sharon M said...

I'm sorry, I support your obsession for your pincushions. They are so bright and happy. How could anyone think you've made too many? I came across a saying the other day to get past a creative block "Just do it. Just make things. Make art. Make, make, make." by Mike Perry
Next time I have a creative block I am going to make pincushions!
Sharon M.

What Comes Next? said...

they are all so gorgeous - sunny and bright! you will have pincushions to give as presents to everyone you know, and even be able to hand them out to complete strangers on the street! Now, I can't wait to see your thoughts on DQS9 - I'm sure we'll be treated to a few little works of art???

Helen said...

These are way too cute to stick pins in Carol!!

Dorrie said...

Carol~these are great! I love all the color!

Anonymous said...

these are so stinkin' cute Carol, you ARE so creative. I'm using wool, washed but uncarded (with lots of Veg. matter) from my SIL's sheep. Well, I take out the big chunks of VM.

Th "Oh Joyful" was waiting for me when I got back from our trip, Cant wait to get started. Among other projects. I went quilt shop hopping.

Anonymous said...

can you run the walnut shell stuff in a coffee grinder to make it finer? just wondering.

Rettabug said...

Fantastic!! Each one is a work of art, in & of itself, but to see them all together is just breathtaking! Your creativity continues to astound & inspire, Carol. BRAVO!!!