Friday, September 18, 2015

One down - one to go

That's right!  My carpet installers were here last Tuesday to change over the master bedroom carpeting and the loft and will be back this coming Tuesday for the living center, dining room and staircase.  They not only took up all the old carpeting and pad, but also moved all the furniture back and forth.  I was worried that we wouldn't be able to sleep in our "Sleep Number" bed that night, but my guys knew all about them and we had no trouble.  Whew!

Hopefully, I can tell you that this coming Tuesday will be as uneventful, but when you look at the mess behind our TV, I shutter!!  AND please don't blame this mess on me!  Believe it or not, our TV and surround sound was professionally installed……..which, of course, makes it even worse when it all gets moved to replace the carpeting underneath it.  UGH!  Two bits we won't be watching TV Tuesday night……double ugh!


I sent out envelopes to my girls, naturally……and even lost one in the transfer to my blog so you're missing one…..oh well!




And then there is the knitting.  Believe it or not, I finished two pair this week.  Yes, they were done with worsted yarn on size #6 needles, but still…..!!  I have three pair of these to go for Christmas gifts but after four pair already, I'm taking a break and will knit something else first.


So, that's the news!  Nothing very exciting, and I'm kind of happy for that.  At my age, boring is good!

Have a fun week, my friends!

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I do not envy you!!! We have that to do once the construction around here is finished and I absolutely dread it. WHY are there always so many wires to get sorted out behind the TVs??? ;-)

LOVE those cute socks and your artwork is as cute as ever.

Createology said...

Well it sounds like you are well on your way to completing your carpet renovation. Fun fabulous envelopes. Love the pink socks!

Sally Hamilton said...

You've probably answered this in an earlier post, but what sock pattern is this, and what yarn? thank you.